- Next you will have to activate you scriptStorage by setting "User JS Storage Quota" in opera:config to higher than zero. For example 50k.
- The last step is to create mouse gesture or keyboard shortcut like this:
(Or you can edit ini files and add this button:
- Now use the gesture/shortcut and black transparent box should appear on top of the page (note: this won't work on page with https protocol until you enable it in opera:config).
- Now you can simply drag there any images and they will stay there and will be accessible on any other site. If you want to delete some of the pictures, then just drag it out from the black box. You can create folders by right clicking on empty space of gallery and selecting the "Create folder" in the context menu.
Remember that this is alpha version so there are definitely going to be some bugs. I would appreciate if you report them in comments below. Wishes and ideas are also welcomed.
New in pre-pre alpha =)
- Opened tabs synchronization
- Folders (you can open folder by double click or in right click context menu)
- Clear current folder
- Option to create PNG Icon (thumbnail) for each image (if you want to use this, you have to set big User JS Storage Quota, but then you don't have to download the image every time when you open the gallery)
- Description for images
- "Alerting" URL (the easiest one )
New in pre-alpha =)
- Moving files from folder to folder (drag the image and hold it on the folder for 1s - when the folder gets lighter border, drop the image - you can move image to parent folder by dragging it to top)
- Double click o image open a new window with the image
- Longer export (>3000 characters) is opened in new window instead of alert box
- Folder names are vertically centered
- If you hold mouse on image/folder for a while it shows a bubble with URL, Size (not for local icons) and description of the image (if there is some description) or in case of folders number of images and folders inside)
- some bug fixes
New in alpha =)
- HTML/BBCode in alert dialog
- Special folder with all images on web page (not synchronized)
- New buttons next to "Hide gallery"
- New folder (folder is created on the last position of current folder)
- Trash (removed from right click context menu of gallery)
- All images on web page
- Arrange bottom/top
- Bug fixes
- There are some Opera redraw issues, mainly when gallery is at bottom. (scrollbar, info bubble)